Immigrate to Australia by 188b is for professionals engaged in various investment activities.
The visa applicant does not need to have a business background, but requires the applicant to have certain investment experience and experience, and obtain certain benefits from it.
Besides, if the applicant is inexperienced in investment, we can still plan other programs through the background assessment of the guests, and meet the additional requirements to approve the state government guarantee!
In addition, the visa is valid for 5 years, visa holders can travel to and from Australia freely, and their children can study in Australian public primary and secondary schools for free.
Lastly, during the visa holding period, if you meet the relevant residence requirements in Australia and maintain a designated investment of 2.5 million Australian dollars, you can apply for 888B Australian Permanent Residence Status (PR) in the fastest three years.
- Low application threshold, no language and academic requirements
- The requirements are relaxed during the certification period, and there is no pressure to start a business and do business
- Reference time for approval by the bureau: about 22-38 months
- Under the age of 55 (or the age requirement may be waived by the government)
- Accompanying children under the age of 18; or 18 to 23 years old, studying full-time and dependent on the main applicant
- Minimum 3 years investment experience
- The applicant (and his/her spouse) has met one of the following criteria in at least one of the five most recent financial years:
- Directly participate in the management of eligible businesses, owning 10% of the shares of a listed company or 30% of an unlisted company
- Directly involved in the management of eligible investment projects with a value of more than A$2.5 million
- The applicant (and his/her spouse) has a family net worth of at least AUD 2.5 million in the last two financial years
- Before the visa is approved, make an investment of AUD 2.5 million as specified by the sponsoring state government
- Applicants must meet the EOI scoring requirement of 65 points
Prepare application documents
Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI)
Get State Guarantee
Visa application, development of investment plan
Obtain an investment invitation letter and make a structured investment of AUD 2.5 million
Temporary resident visa approved
Permanent Resident Visa Approved
- One of the main and sub-applicants meets the following residency requirements:
- Have lived in Australia for at least 2 years during the temporary visa period
- Have established a residence in the nominated sponsoring state
- Commitment to continue living in the state
- The main and sub-applicants will continue to invest in compliance during the period of holding the 188B visa, and maintain the investment structure of 2.5 million Australian dollars for 3 years
- Venture capital fund (VC) or private equity fund (VE) of at least AUD 500,000 in Australian start-up and small private companies
- Small cap equity funds of at least AUD 750,000, such as emerging companies listed on the Australian Securities Exchange ASX, or listed investment companies (listed or unlisted companies with a market capitalization of less than AUD 500 million)
- A balanced investment of at least AUD 1.25 million in a managed fund or listed investment company’s portfolio, which includes other ASX-listed companies
- Commitment to continue investing in Australia (depending on the government requirements of each continent)
Effective from 1/7/2021
《Make an appointment for a one-to-one consultation》