Immigrate to Australia by 188C is designed to attract people who can make huge investment contributions to the local economy. It is a channel for high-net-worth individuals to quickly immigrate to Australia.
This visa has no age limit, no English language requirement and no application through a scoring policy. Applicants do not need to start a business or have an investment background, nor do they need to be directly involved in the management of investment projects. As long as you invest 5 million Australian dollars in the areas stipulated by the policy, you can quickly immigrate.
Besides, if individual state and territory governments have additional requirements, we can still plan other programs through the background assessment of the guests, and meet the additional requirements to approve the state government guarantee.
In addition, the visa is valid for 5 years. During the visa holding period, if the relevant residence requirements are met in Australia, the main applicant lives for 40 days per year or the spouse lives for 183 days per year, and continues to invest in qualified funds.
Lastly, immigrate to Australia by 188C is the fastest three years can apply 888C Australian Permanent Residence Status (PR).
- No age limit
- No language, education and EOI score requirements
- The residency requirement is short and the spouse can meet the residency requirement instead
- Flexibility in choosing your investment portfolio
- Reference time for approval by the bureau: about 9-25 months
- Good health and no criminal record
- Provide legal proof of source of funds
- Make an investment of at least AUD 5 million according to the following investment structure, with an investment period of 5 years:
- At least AUD 1 million in venture capital funds (VC) or private equity funds (VE) in Australian start-up and small private companies
- A minimum of AUD 1.5 million in managed funds or listed investment companies that invest exclusively in emerging companies listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX).
- A balanced investment of up to AUD 2.5 million in a managed fund or listed investment company portfolio, which includes other ASX-listed companies, eligible corporate bonds or notes, annuities and real estate (Note: Investment in residential real estate is capped at 10%)
- Have sufficient personal net assets to settle in Australia
Requirement for 888C:
- During the period of holding the temporary visa, continuous qualified investment for 3 years
- Have not engaged in illegal (business or investment) activities
- For the 3 years before applying for permanent residence, the main applicant has lived in Australia for at least 40 days per year; or the spouse has lived in Australia for at least 183 days per year
- Commitment to continue investing in Australia
Effective from 1/7/2021
《Make an appointment for a one-to-one consultation》