Immigrate to Australia by 485 and 482 is a new visa immigration channel to Australia for Hong Kong people (Hong Kong Stream), applicable to all HKSAR passport or BNO passport holders
Immigrate to Australia by 485 – Temporary Graduate visa
Applicants who have completed 92 weeks or more of a specific specialist course in Australia (ie Diploma or above) or a course level of AQF Level 7 or above (ie a bachelor’s degree or above) can apply for a graduate work visa within six months after graduation.
In addition, the visa is valid for 5 years. During the visa holding period, if you meet the relevant requirements in Australia, you can apply for 189/191 Australian Permanent Residence Status (PR) in the fastest three/four years.
- Under the age of 50 upon graduation
- IELTS (IELTS) with an overall score of 6, with no less than 5 in each subject
- Below the degree level, the occupational assessment (Skill Assessment) is required
- Hold 485 medical insurance
- Meet the specified learning requirements:
- Complete your studies in Australia and obtain a graduation certificate from a CRICOS registered course
- Course duration of at least 92 weeks
- The actual class time in Australia is not less than 16 months (Affected by the epidemic, there are relevant adjustments)
- Courses are taught in English
- Mathematics courses are closely related to the nominated major
Immigrate to Australia by 482 – Temporary Skill Shortage Visa (TSS)
Applicable to medium and long-term skilled workers who have qualified Australian employers who can provide sponsorship. Unlike skilled immigrant visas, applicants have no age limit and do not need to submit EOI and scores.
However, the position must be on the Medium to Long Term Skilled Occupation List (MLTSSL) or on the Regional Additional Occupation List (ROL).
The visa is valid for 5 years and can be renewed without restrictions. During the visa holding period, if you meet the relevant requirements in Australia, you can apply for 189/191 Australian Permanent Residence Status (PR) in the fastest three/four years.
- IELTS with an overall score of 5, with a minimum of 5 in each of the four sub-skills, or equivalent English proficiency
- At least 2 years of work experience in the nominated occupation in the past 5 years prior to application
- The nominated position must be on the Medium to Long Term Skilled Occupation List (MLTSSL) or on the Regional Additional Occupation List (ROL)
It’s definitely a good news for those who’re planning to immigrate to Australia
《Make an appointment for a one-to-one consultation about immigrate to Australia》