- About Us
- Contact Us
Located on the banks of the Brisbane River, it is just a 10 minute walk to the CBD. South Brisbane boasts a diverse selection of dining, shopping and recreational amenity. It is the arts and culture hub of Brisbane and offers a peerless transport network that can connect residents to neighbouring hot spots like West End and Kangaroo Point. With millions of dollars worth of infrastructure enhancements proposed for the near future, the South Brisbane lifestyle is one that will only improve over time.
ROOF TOP RECREATION DECK
– Tower 1 and Tower 3 offer roof top recreation areas including expansive landscaped decks with seating areas, spa and BBQ facilities. BBQ facilities can be booked through Property Manager.
– Available for the exclusive use of residents of Tower 1 and Tower 3 and their guests.
RECREATION DECK – PODIUM LEVEL – LEVEL 7
– A lagoon lap pool with casual seating and lush landscaping with be located centrally between Towers 1, 2 and 3.
– A fully equipped gym (no free weights) will be included within Level 6 of Tower 2.
CLUB HOUSE – TOWER 2 – LEVEL 18
– Garden Lounge
– Spa Lounge
– Common Area
– Pinnacle Room
– Roof-top Spas
– South Brisbane Train Station: 10 mins walk
– Brisbane Airport: 16 mins drive
– Brisbane CBD: 10 mins walk
– Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre: 6 mins walk
– Queen’s Wharf: 7 mins drive
Shopping & Entertainment:
– Coles West End: 5 mins walk
– Myer Brisbane: 5 mins drive
– DFO Brisbane: 16 mins drive
– Westfield Carindale: 18 mins drive
– South Bank Parklands: 14 mins walk
– Musgrave Park: 6 mins walk
– Brisbane City Botanic Garden: 6 mins drive
– Hubbard’s School: 5 mins drive
– Brisbane Grammar School: 5 mins drive
– St Laurence’s College: 9 mins bus
– Brisbane State High School (Ranking: 6): 9 mins walk
– Queensland Conservatorium, Griffith University, South Bank Campus: 12 mins walk
– University of Southern Queensland: 6 mins drive
– The University of Queensland: 9 mins drive
– Griffith University Queensland: 6 mins drive
– QLD University of Technology: 15 mins drive
– South Bank Day Hospital: 4 mins walk
– Queensland Children’s Hospital: 4 mins drive
– Mater Hospital Brisbane: 4 mins drive