- About Us
- Contact Us
Rhodes occupies one of the most dramatic landscapes in Sydney. Set in an area of outstanding natural beauty, the peninsula suburb offers tranquil green waterfront surroundings just 25mins from Sydney CBD and 18mins from Parramatta CBD.
Oasis is the new star of luxury living at Rhodes Central. A modern, residential building with lush natural garden landscapes, luxury resort style amenities and a vibrant dining and entertainment centre nearby.
Nowhere else can you find a setting quite like this: a quiet, purely residential community with lush resort style amenities for the ultimate in health and wellness, natural landscapes, surrounded by water, and a stimulating cosmopolitan center nearby. You can retreat into your peaceful surroundings or venture a few steps beyond and engage with the excitement around you.
– Common deck on level 4 has a swimming pool, kid splash pad, BBQ, tropical style garden, Sauna and dog park.
– The health and recreation centre downstairs incorporates a carefully conceived suite of lifestyle amenities with state-of-the-art gym, spa, games rooms, indoor sporting courts, a residents lounge and child care centre.
– Homebush Train Station: 6 mins walk
– Parramatta Rd Bus Stop: 2 mins walk
– Bakehouse Quarter: 6 mins walk
– Rhodes: 4 mins train
– Parramatta CBD: 15 mins drive
– Sydeny CBD: 16 mins drive
Shopping & Entertainment:
– Swadeshi Supermarket: 4 mins walk
– Di Yuan Asian Groceries: 14 mins walk
– DFO Homebush: 11 mins bus
– Westfield Burwood: 13 mins bus
– Sydney Olympic Park: 10 mins drive
– Bicentenial Park: 11 mins drive
– Homebush Public School: 11 mins walk
– St Mary’s Catholic Primary School: 4 mins drive
– St Martha’s Catholic Primary School: 4 mins drive
– Homebush Boys High School: 3 mins drive
– Strathfield Girls High School: 4 mins drive
– Aiya Medical Centre: 5 mins walk
– Concord Repatriation General Hospital: 10 mins drive