- About Us
- Contact Us
An exciting landmark master-planned precinct is soon to unfold in west of Melbourne’s popular growth suburb Footscray. There are eight buildings planned for the project over 6-8 years and include as many as 1,450 apartments overall.
Footscray is boasting an authentic food & entertainment culture within close proximity to the CBD and Victoria University. It is planned to be a major activity centre, becoming a major employment and services hub with Melbourne. Employment opportunities are expected to increase to 857,000 jobs by 2031.
The community is fully integrated. It features bustling laneways lined with boutique shops and cafés, a public plaza accented with nature and art, health facilities, fresh food outlets and convenience offerings.
Stage 2 Millhouse Residences is selling!
– Communal dinning room
– Co-working areas
– Children play area
– Resident Library
– Outdoor BBQ
– Rooftop garden
– Footscray Train Station: 18 mins walk
– Droop St/Ballarat Rd Tram Station: 1 min walk
– Melbourne International Airport: 20 mins drive
– Flinders Street (CBD): 17 mins drive
Shopping & Entertainment:
– Droop Street Shopping Precinct: 1 min walk
– Footscray Market: 6 mins tram
– Highpoint Shopping Centre: 12 mins tram
– Quary Park: 9 mins walk
– Footscray Park: 16 mins walk
– Footscray Primary School: 12 mins walk
– Footscray North Primary School: 3 mins drive
– Footscray West Primary School: 5 mins drive
– Footscray City College: 2 mins walk
– Gilmore College for Girls: 14 mins walk
– Victoria University: 5 mins walk
– RMIT: 13 mins drive
– Footscray Hospital: 3 mins drive