- About Us
- Contact Us
Located in the Rocks District, it is the first residential development project in the area in 6 years, a precious house which is hard to find.
The Harrington Collection is surrounded by the vibrant amenity of The Rocks, Walsh Bay, the new Barangaroo precinct and the CBD itself. You can find markets, art galleries, cafés and restaurants framed by terracotta rooftops, sandstone walls and unmissable views of the Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
With the ferry terminus and train station at Circular Quay only minutes from the door, The Harrington Collection is easily accessible from all over Sydney.
– Circular Quay Light Station: 4 mins walk
– Circular Quay Ferry Wharf: 4 mins walk
– Circular Quay Train Station: 5 mins walk
– Sydney International Airport: 17 mins train
– Sydney CBD (Central Station): 8 mins train
Shopping & Entertainment:
– The Rocks Market: 4 mins walk
– MetCentre: 8 mins walk
– Martin Place Shopping Precinct: 3 mins train
– Royal Botanic Garden Sydney: 9 mins walk
– Fort Street Public School (Secondary): 8 mins walk
– St Brigids School (Primary): 7 mins walk
– Conservatorium High School: 11 mins walk
– University of Wollongong (Sydney CBD campus): 4 mins walk
– Bridgeside Medical Centre: 5 mins walk
– Gateway Day Hospital: 5 mins walk