- About Us
- Contact Us
An exciting landmark master-planned precinct is soon to unfold in west of Melbourne’s popular growth suburb Footscray. There are eight buildings planned for the project over 6-8 years and include as many as 1,450 apartments overall.
The community is fully integrated. It features bustling laneways lined with boutique shops and cafés, a public plaza accented with nature and art, health facilities, fresh food outlets and convenience offerings.
Connectivity is the key. Melbourne CBD is only 10 minutes away, and with excellent accessibility. You’ll be close to Victoria University, a range of prestigious high schools, Highpoint Shopping Centre, parklands and racecourse.
Stage 1 Live City is selling like hotcakes!
– Sky garden
– BBQ area
– Communal bar and lounge
– Footscray Train Station: 18 mins walk
– Droop St/Ballarat Rd Tram Station: 1 min walk
– Melbourne International Airport: 20 mins drive
– Flinders Street (CBD): 17 mins drive
Shopping & Entertainment:
– Droop Street Shopping Precinct: 1 min walk
– Footscray Market: 6 mins tram
– Highpoint Shopping Centre: 12 mins tram
– Quary Park: 9 mins walk
– Footscray Park: 16 mins walk
– Footscray Primary School: 12 mins walk
– Footscray North Primary School: 3 mins drive
– Footscray West Primary School: 5 mins drive
– Footscray City College: 2 mins walk
– Gilmore College for Girls: 14 mins walk
– Victoria University: 5 mins walk
– RMIT: 13 mins drive
– Footscray Hospital: 3 mins drive