- About Us
- Contact Us
Reading was named the 2nd best place to live and work in the Good Growth for Cities 2020. It has been the fastest growing economy in the Thames Valley over the last 20+ years. Also, it is home to 13 of the world’s top 30 brands including Microsoft, PepsiCo, Cisco, Symantec, Oracle Corporation, Prudential, Verizon, Thales and Bayer.
Located within a few minutes’ walk of Reading’s mainline station and the town centre, Highgrove Mews houses are perfectly placed at the heart of Reading, with the university only 10 minutes walk away. Commuting to London for work or social occasions is easy with both Crossrail and the main train station, making the journey to the capital take less than an hour.
Potential purchasers and tenants alike are attracted to the area thanks to its ‘London lifestyle’ with all the trendy cafes and shops on the doorstep. All of this at Reading prices makes Highgrove Mews an excellent investment opportunity, uplifted by strong rental demand and high potential for capital growth.
– Reading Train Station: 10 mins bus
– London (Paddington): 27 mins train
– Heathrow Airport: 40 mins crossrail
Shopping & Entertainment:
– The Oracle Shopping Centre: 15 mins walk
– Reading High Street: 17 mins walk
– Kendrick School, Reading (Secondary, Ofsted: Outstanding): 12 mins walk
– Reading School (Secondary, Ofsted: Outstanding): 16 mins walk
– University of Reading: 9 mins walk
– Royal Berkshire Hospital: 10 mins walk