- About Us
- Contact Us
You will appreciate the variety available Clyde SpringsClyde Springswhen choosing your home site, land size ranges from 244m2 to 502m2 at a price that suits everyone. Build your dream home with absolute confidence with access to public transport such as extensive bus services and walking distance to the proposed Clyde North town centre and train station, plus access to major arterial roads, including the M1 freeway and South Gippsland Highway.
Clyde Springs is surrounded by extensive open spaces, waterways, parklands and within close proximity to Casey Fields Sporting Complex, Casey Recreation and Aquatic Centre, Cranbourne Royal Botanic Gardens, Golf Courses, Cranbourne Racecourse and Library and an easy half hour drive to the beach.
Ideally located close to a range of well regarded schools and institutions; Chisholm Institute, Federation University Campus, Hillsmeade Primary, St Catherine’s Catholic Primary, St Francis Xavier College, Heritage College, Alkira Secondary College, St Margarets School and Haileybury College.
Clyde Springs enjoys an abundance of shopping centres close by, including Centro Cranbourne, Fountain Gate, Cranbourne Park Shopping Centre, Cranbourne Homemaker Centre and Eden Rise Shopping Centre, with a new centre proposed on Hardys Road.
– Parklands and wetland reserves
– Cranbourne Train Station: 10 mins drive
– Melbourne Airport: 1 hour
– Element Business Park: 5 mins drive
– Melbourne CBD: 53 mins drive
Shopping & Entertainment:
– Selandra Rise Shopping Centre: 4 mins drive
– Clyde North Lifestyle Centre: 4 mins drive
– Bunnings Clyde North: 5 mins drive
– Cascades On Clyde Wetlands: 6 mins drive
– Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria: 16 mins drive
– Selandra Rise Family and Children’s Centre: 4 mins drive
– Ramlegh Park Primary School: 2 mins drive
– Wilandra Rise Primary School: 5 mins drive
– St Thomas the Apostle Catholic Primary School: 5 mins drive
– St Peters College (Secondary): 4 mins drive
– Cranbourne East Secondary College: 6 mins drive
– Casey Grammar School (Private, Prep – Year12): 9 mins drive
– Lighthouse Christian College: 10 mins drive
– Casey Medical Centre Clyde: 6 mins drive
– St John of God Berwick Hospital: 12 mins drive